Today, i decided to create my own blog.
I have spent atleast three hours debating with myself why I should and should not create one therefore after organizing my agonizing toughts I've come with 3 major points why this shouldnt and should be up and about.
Why No-
* I am stubborn.
Yes I am. My writing initiatives only comes once in a blue moon, which means i may not be able to sustain this blog.
* I am crab.
Sometimes out my shell;sometimes hiding in my shell. I can be a very moody person and if that happens this blog will not serve its purpose. Oh crap!
* I am "Miss Memory Loss" .
With all my 24 hour s, 7 days a week and 365 days responsibilities as a single super mom/career woman activities. I forget passwords. (must've been the anaesticia...) which means with all the sites I now manage this might just be a one of site for me.
* I am mystery.
I lead a normal yet mysterious life, things that people know I am and am not.
Somehow this blog will expose the other woman that lies beneath the surface..hmmm do I want that?
Why yes?
* I am not scared.
I play risks, I pride myself in getting out of comfort zones..I jump..therefore it takes determination to do so..And putting a blog takes determination.
* I am not ordinary.
An enemy of the ordinary, I make it appoint to always stand out from the crowd.People may not fathom me at times..this blog may somehow make people understand my toughts..
*I am not a writer.
There is no line whatsoever in the terms and conditions of this website that says "writer's only" or "wrong grammars will be executed" or "wrong spelling liable to 3 years in prison"
I just write. No mechanical specifications.
* I am not who you think I am.
This space will allow me to freely express my toughts, anytime, anywhere. Moody or no moody this is gonna be my new absorber, my new Sponge Bob.
There you go..until my next blog If i log in and decided to click my keyboards again...then I have decided which one to choose..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment